Sunday, April 26, 2009

Easter April 12, 2009











J's b-day fell on Easter this year. So we celebrated both. We went to services at NPCC followed by lunch at home. I believe this is the first time I've could Easter dinner in the 15 years that we've been together. Of course, I had a little help from Logli's deli.:)
While dinner was cooking, the boy's and I dyed some eggs. After dinner, we had an egg hunt. J hid the eggs while I stayed in with the boy's. It was a beautiful day, just a little windy and cool.

J took the boy's fishing at the state park late that evening.




3 comments:

Florida Becky said...

Hi Dana,

Sarah and I really enjoyed pictures of the boys from Easter! They are getting so big but they are still so cute!

Sarah is home for the summer and she just graduated with her Masters. Wish I could blog about that!

Bama girl come down to Florida! Miss you and the family!

- Becky

Florida Becky said...

P.S. Does Trey have the dog's ear in his mouth in the last picture?

Bama Born said...

I don't think he does. Maggie Mae has very fluffy ears.